BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

FREE Online Games for Learning Arabic Alphabet

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.


If you are like me, I need to learn the Arabic Alphabet at a preschool level.  I have tried a few local Arabic classes but they went too fast for me & I couldn't keep up, therefore I dropped the classes.  I found these FREE online games that have helped me so much Masha Allah.  There is nothing to download, no registration and you play the games directly on the websites.  I did find SEVERAL games but these 3 below are the ones that helped me most.


These other 2 I liked as well but they didn't help me as much as the one above:








I hope this post will help those new to Islam or those struggling to learn to read Arabic script, Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...